I really like this layout. It's very consistent as far as font, spacing, etc. It's also a really good example of using a lot of pictures and a lot of information without causing clutter. It reads very well.
The layout is great, although one thing that is bothering me is the BIG picture of the alps. As the alps are not the basis of the layout, it should have a much smaller role.
Im just a girl who likes to have a fun time with family and friends. I enjoy meeting new people. I love my amazing best friend and boyfriend Trav. I also am in love with the ocean, mountains, and taco bell. Most of all i have a heart for God. I try to do my best, but sometimes I fail. So therefore I go by ... just do it right the next time and it wasn't failure just a good attempt at it. I also love taking photos and listening to some good music
2 comments:
I really like this layout. It's very consistent as far as font, spacing, etc. It's also a really good example of using a lot of pictures and a lot of information without causing clutter. It reads very well.
The layout is great, although one thing that is bothering me is the BIG picture of the alps. As the alps are not the basis of the layout, it should have a much smaller role.
Post a Comment